Government Energy Solutions, Inc. (GES) provides energy intelligence, energy control, and optimized systems engineering solutions to the U.S. Federal and State Governments. The company leverages information technology and energy methodologies to provide expert analysis, products and solutions through the use of hardware and software, and integrated managed services to the Government energy market sector, both CONUS and OCONUS, Government sites and customer sites.
- GES has Subject Matter Expertise in the following areas of IT support: Implementing, administering and troubleshooting network systems; Experience in designing, architecting and integrating systems supporting high profile and politically charged projects; Supporting the database development, data quality, and service desk components of a program and provides oversight of field operations.
- GES provides energy intelligence and energy control and optimization solutions to the U.S. Federal and State Governments. GES has routinely worked with the systems engineering staff to develop network designs and methodologies for the IT systems supporting DoD Weapon Systems.
- GES has expertise to produce Documentation to support your IT program that includes project plans, designs, stakeholder agreements, etc.
- GES can create processes and procedures for the exchange of information between the Customer Service department, Sales Group, and the Engineering Group.
- GES can deploy HW / SW Integration teams to perform on-site deployment and on-site customer service.
- GES can manage the effort from product conception, through milestone evaluation, to prototype deployment and ultimately to pilot completion.
- GES can provide all system software design, computer equipment analysis, and IT System(s) activities for the operation and maintenance of extremely complex and highly specialized computer architectures.
- GES has expertise to execute the design and implementation of WAN and LAN architectures on NIPRNet, SIPRNet, and a Customer’s Area Network.
- GES has experience to supply a transition team leading relocations of the Enterprise Systems from the incumbent contractor to a new hosting location.
- GES has developed, configured and tested multiple VPN connection profiles and authentication/authorization methods, and created procurement requests to include determining equipment and quote gathering for a project’s implementation.
GES provides energy intelligence, energy control, and optimized energy engineering solutions to the U.S. Federal and State Governments. The company leverages information technology and energy methodologies to provide expert analysis, products and solutions through the use of hardware and software, and integrated managed services to the Government energy market sector, both CONUS and OCONUS, Government sites and customer sites. GES has the ability to rapidly respond to the growing energy needs of customers both in Government and Industry. GES’s SMEs have proven past performance in leveraging technology to provide actionable capabilities that provide our customers visibility into their optimized energy consumption. This information becomes vital to saving energy, and reducing costs. GES also offers a Certified Energy Manager who is available for customized and maximized energy performance solutions for your programs.
Systems Engineering Solutions
GES Systems Engineering focuses on helping our customers cope with complexity. We strive to avoid mission creep and invalid assumptions, focus on managing real world changing issues, and produce the most efficient, economic and robust solutions. By applying the System Engineering process, GES delivers a better understanding of the client needs and helps program managers to balance change and configurations effectively through the project life cycle. By using the Systems Engineering approach, project costs and time scales are managed and controlled more effectively by having greater control and awareness of the project requirements, interfaces and issues and the consequences of any changes. GES Systems Engineers work with customers to achieve system and project success. Systems Engineering techniques can be scaled to adjusted to suit the size and complexity of the project. Research shows effective use of Systems Engineering can save 10-20% of the project budget. Ask how GES can minimize your project angst while saving budget!
Process Management Solutions
Successful implementation of an Integrated Program Management System (IPMS) and Lean Six Sigma (LSS) practices is predicated upon clear communication of both the process and the basis for the measurement of the process. Therefore, the foundation for reliable system implementation starts with the program manager and the program management team. Even a competent program management team, however, cannot establish and execute a successful program without reliable feedback from the people performing the work. In implementing an IPMS using Vdot, we have found that the unprecedented visibility the Vdot tool provides can create concern that the program manager will only look for problems and impose consequences. GES can offer a more effective implementation strategy; having program managers utilize training and opportunities for full communication and buy-in to the Vdot tool, resulting in team synergy and dramatic productivity gains. The organizational paradigm shifts that result from this implementation are transformational, along with their ramifications and opportunities, and we have developed ten antecedent rules an organization must embrace for Vdot or any IPMS to be successful. Ask us for more information!